1896 Saloon Policies
Hours of Operation:
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Thursday through Sunday)
The 1896 Saloon Club is a Private Membership Club. Free membership may be obtained with valid Driver’s License.
Beer, wine and mixed drinks available.
The following rules and regulations have been decided and agreed upon by the Directors and Officers of the Club. These Rules are to be observed by all members. Any violation of any of these Rules by any member will be cause for possible cancellation of membership and removal/banishment from the Club.
- All members of the Club must be 21 years of age.
- Minor children of members are to remain at the same table or the visible presence of their parents if parents are in possession of an alcoholic beverage. Proof of relationship must be provided.
- Service of Alcoholic Beverages shall be made only to Members of the Club and their Guest who are 21 years of age.
- Only Members of the club will be allowed to pay for service of alcoholic beverages.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- No excessive foul language will be allowed.
- The Bartender reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
These Rules may be amended from time to time by Directors and Officers of the Club as needed to provide for an enjoyable environment for all members of the Club.